Griffith University Research Scholarships 2022 applications are now being accepted in Australia. The Griffith University International Postgraduate Scholarship is open to all international students from anywhere in the world (GUIPRS). International Scholarships are offered from Griffith University to pursue a Masters’s or Ph.D. in Australia
Postgraduate studies are provided in almost all academic fields and majors at the university. The award will cover the full cost of tuition as well as health insurance for the candidate and any dependents. The university offers 600 scholarships to students from all around the world. The scholarship is for three years for Ph.D. applicants and two years for Masters’s Degree Research candidates.
Griffith University was established in 1971 in the Australian state of South East Queensland. It is a public research university with a student body of about 50,000. Visual and creative arts, science and aviation, humanities and languages, planning and architecture, health, and music, business and government, criminology and law, education, environment, engineering, and information technology, are among the academic fields in which Griffith University offers bachelor, Research, and Postgraduate Degrees.
Griffith University Research Scholarships 2022 Summary
- Scholarship University: Griffith University
- Scholarship Country: Australia.
- Study Level: Masters & PhD
- Scholarship Duration: Master 2 Years & Ph.D. 3 Years
- Scholarship Coverage: Tuition Fee + Health
- Eligible Countries: International
- Last Date: 11 July 2022.
Griffith University Research Scholarships 2022 in Australia for International Students from all around the globe to study for a Masters’s or Ph.D. degree at the university will cover the entire tuition fee as well as any dependents’ health insurance.
Available Fields of Study
- Science and environment
- Visual and creative arts.
- Medicine, dentistry, and health
- Humanities, languages, and social science
- Criminology and law
- Music and performing arts
- Engineering and Information Technology
- Business and government
- Architecture, construction, and planning
To be considered for Griffith University Research Scholarships 2022, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Not be a Domestic Student, which is defined as an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or holder of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian visa; or a New Zealand citizen, or an International Student.
- A GUIPRS will not be given to an applicant who has received a comparable Commonwealth Government award or scholarship to cover HDR program tuition expenses.
The deadline for Griffith University International Scholarships in Australia is July 11, 2022.
How to Apply?
Griffith University Research Scholarships 2022 are available through an online application portal in Australia. New applicants can apply right away by clicking the “Apply Now” link, and current students can apply in the same way.